Let Me Take Over subSilver

subSilver by fi

Let Me Take Over subSilver

Postby Jacky » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:12 am

Hey Helter,

In the past few weeks I have been learning how to port simple phpBB themes, and it seems that I have successfully ported some. I see that your subSilver is a little bit messed up. Since I have learnt how to port themes, and I have shown interest on it, let me do this theme.

Is that OK?

Regards.

Jacky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Let Me Take Over subSilver

Postby found it » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:26 pm

Jacky

With all due rrespect you copied my code for subSilver and Helters you then posted at integraMOd that you would place appropriate copyright in place.....

you are now asking to take on subsilver yourself which as far as I am concerned its a free theme do as you like.....

What bothers me though is your way of doing things.......for example copying source code of private themes...and taking .css code to use as your own.....people put in alot of time making themes and you seem to want to take all of it as your own.....

but as for making subsilver its a free theme.......

No offence meant but you just seem to be sneaking around......

found it

Postby Jacky » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:37 am

found it wrote:Jacky

With all due rrespect you copied my code for subSilver and Helters you then posted at integraMOd that you would place appropriate copyright in place.....

you are now asking to take on subsilver yourself which as far as I am concerned its a free theme do as you like.....

What bothers me though is your way of doing things.......for example copying source code of private themes...and taking .css code to use as your own.....people put in alot of time making themes and you seem to want to take all of it as your own.....

but as for making subsilver its a free theme.......

No offence meant but you just seem to be sneaking around......
Hmm..., I have not posted anything about subSilver at IntegraMOD.com yet, because while I was testing I found some errors.

I'm one who do not like to steal codes from people. If I take something, I will make sure I ask first and give the appropriate credits. The last time I used yours and Helter as reference because I am still learning how to do it. Inside I included a readme which included who made what, etc. This is only for 1.3.2d.

I will be making the 1.4.0 version all by myself. I have a phpBB theme that I owned and it seems that I have successfully ported it over to IntegraMOD.

[font=Tahoma]Jacky[/font]
Jacky

Post a reply

Return to subSilver