Mods for integra

Mods for integra

Postby d6 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:56 am

On the integra boards, right now, I have a thread going about a mod that would allowa an administrator to upload the contents of an entire directory to be uploaded into the photo album. http://integramod.com/home/viewtopic.php?t=7195

This comes in two parts
1. could you put up a d/l area for integramod mods?
2. If anyone has any idea how to make this work i'm sure Teelk would appreciate it :)

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. - maybe an area in the downloads for 1.3.2 templates, mods and updates?

d6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Mods for integra

Postby found it » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:47 pm

Hi

I cannot speak for the others involved in this site.....but this site is for themes for integramod.......

If we started adding a mod section...we would have a great deal of our time trying to figure out members problems....which at the end of the day is why Integramod has a support forum....

As I said only my opinion.....

found it

Postby Helter » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:13 pm

i think i would have to agree with Found it on this. The main reason for fi, is to give us a place to concentrate on templates and images. Besides, the ppl with the authority to update, or alter the core IM are not really active here....yet :)

Helter
Site Admin

Postby d6 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Gotcha. :?

d6

Mods

Postby Michaelo » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:22 pm

I make mod, in fact I have quite a few in the pipe-line.

Perhaps the best place to talk about mods are at the designers home page and then integramod (assuming they have it).

Mike

PS There are mods that directly (or indirectly) affect templates and template design... What do we do about these.

phpBB 3 Demo Site: Here!
phpBB 3 0.3.2 Test Site: Here!
Michaelo
Site Admin

Postby Helter » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:18 am

i guess that would depend on the mod. Any one of the five of us has the ability to make new dl sections and post new dl's, the question is, who will support them? Most of us here (other than Mike) are a little green at coding mods. I can install anything, but if it doesnt work, It is very time consuming for me to find the prob and fix it. So my opinion is that, if one of us wants to post a mod, thats great, but whoever posted it, should be prepared to support it. t

Helter
Site Admin

Postby Michaelo » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:16 pm

Total agreement :)

I code quite a bit in fact I coded several mods and blocks over the past few years but I never submitted them (apart from one or two I was happy with).

Every thing I do I support else why bother. Which leads me to my next point...

On some pages there are (well lets say) bits of information that are never used or perhaps are not all that useful, yet they take up space.

One such item is the user Rights (at bottom on viewtopics and viewforum pages). You know, the one that says... You <b>can</b> blah blah blah, you <b>can</b> blah blah blah and so on.

I have converted this to a scrolling line (see my test site). You can still see your rights but the info is on one line. The main reason for this is cosmetic but space is becoming scarce.

One other block I don't use is the shout box... Don't see any point in it as I have a real time message line that works better and looks better (IMHO). ;)

Anyway how about a block/mod discussion forum for new mods and blocks we come up with?

Michaelo
Site Admin

Postby found it » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:02 am

I agree with that..if we make mods and blocks to help with design etc....then I totally agree to include them here....

And michaelo very eager to try out your user right mod..... :D :D

found it

Postby Michaelo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:35 pm

Have just finished the speal (speel ?) will be uploading to my test site later. See some other mods and updates to style there... :cool:

Mike

Michaelo
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Off Topic